Solid Information on Controversial Health Topics

Antiperspirants and Breast Cancer

In the coming weeks and months, this section will become your resource for information on Antiperspirants and Breast Cancer. You will have access to exclusive articles by Kris G. McGrath, M.D. and more…

Please subscribe on the right to stay up to date!

Is the Underarm a Delicate Area?
By Kris G. McGrath, M.D.

The underarm (axillae) is a very unique, complex, and delicate environment. …Of course what you want to know is where the smell comes from. The odor, more correctly, malodor, is from 2 sources. Click here to read more…

Why Breast Cancer is spreading around the World
By Kris G. McGrath, M.D.

What I know, and have worked on for over 2 decades, is that only 5-10% of breast cancer is genetic, leaving up to 90% from the environment and lifestyle. Prevention is possible. Much evidence supports Western lifestyle as the culprit, including fatty diets, less exercise and use of estrogen. None of these Western lifestyles solely explains such an ominous growth in global breast cancer incidence. Click here to read more…

Up in Arms over Underarms
By Kris G. McGrath, M.D.

Westernized women are applying chemical compounds in antiperspirants/deodorants on the skin daily over decades. These compounds have not been studied long term with respect to skin absorption and possible toxicity. I am most concerned with the aluminum in antiperspirants. Click here to read more…

Antiperspirants – Aluminum & Breast Cancer

Antiperspirants/deodorants are being linked to breast cancer in several studies. This third part of the ‘Deodorants, Antiperspirants and Your Health’ series will look into the link between the aluminum component in antiperspirants and breast cancer. Click here to read more…

Deodorants, Antiperspirants, Parabens & Breast Cancer

Breast cancer has been on the rise for over half a century. Only 5-10% of breast cancer is genetic, leaving up to 90% from the environment and lifestyle. Studies indicate that deodorants / antiperspirants play a major role in the increase of breast cancer cases. This article will talk about the parabens that occur in deodorants / antiperspirants and the role it plays in the growth of breast cancer tumors. Click here to read more…

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,