Solid Information on Controversial Health Topics

Deodorants, Antiperspirants & Breast Cancer Prevention

Breast cancer has been on the rise for over half a century. Only 5-10% of breast cancer is genetic, leaving up to 90% from the environment and lifestyle.

Studies indicate that deodorants / antiperspirants play a major role in the increase of breast cancer cases.

This article provides the information and references you need to make decisions about your lifestyle and breast cancer prevention.

Deodorants, Antiperspirants, Parabens & Breast Cancer talks about the parabens that occur in deodorants / antiperspirants and the role it plays in the growth of breast cancer tumors.  [more…]

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Trackbacks

  1. […] indicate that deodorants / antiperspirants play a major role in the …article continues at Michael brought to you by cancer.medtrials.info and […]

  2. […] admin just wrote an article aboutHere’s a preview of it: […]

Speak Your Mind

*